Atheists , would you rather all religions die out , or just the ones that impose

None. I'd like the extremism seen in at least some amount in each and every religion to die out, as that is the portion of the religions from which violence and the ones that impose upon others stem from.

I'd like them all to die out, but I'm not big on violence. I'm just hoping the gradually rising educational standard will eventually have the desired result.

The only ones that bring evil into the world are the abrahamic religions. The rest of them don't consider nonbelievers to be their enemy.

I don't care if they die out or not, I just want them to stop trying to (re)convert me, and influencing public policies with their "faith-based" nonsense.

I would like to eventually see them all die out, as they are all incorrect. But I really don't care.

to each their own i say, i just want others to stop throwing bibles at me and telling me "read or burn in hell".

Only the ones that get into people's personal affairs and restrict the quality of one's life. If they complement what is seen in reality then I have no problem with it. But so far, it's hard for me to find one that meets these criteria.

People are entitled to believe what they want and be whatever religion they way, just as I am entitled to believe what I want and be an atheist.

I don't want a religion to die out, I want the idea that only one can possibly be right and therefore those followers have the duty to force it down everyone else's throats to die out.

I'm fine with all of them dying out. If I have to pick the ones I can name off the top of my head, that I feel really should go:

- Christianity
- Islam
- Judaism
- Hinduism
- Theistic Buddhism

There's a few.

I'd prefer if all of them died out, but I'd be okay if it was just the ones that impose on others. This would include Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and... well... pretty much all of them.

Back