Atheists, if you were getting out of your car and Christ stabbed you,

How do you know he is Christ?If he somehow proved that he was Lord Christ before I bled out then yeah.

No, I would be more concerned with the fact that I'm dying. Also, how would I know he was Christ and not just some random crazy dude with a knife?

I would probably tell him anything he wanted to hear just to get him to stop stabbing me. And then bleed out like a stuck pig anyways.

That would be Satan who did that one Jesus didn't come to kill but the die for all of our sins on the cross. Im Christian don't turn the Bible the Word the Jesus around to make any one else the writer.

You mean, if a man pushed something hard inside my body, would I tell him he was my master?

I never knew you were *that* sort of banana.

They wouldn't because Christ wouldn't do that to anyone, because Christ loves everyone. Atheists have a right to their own opinion, and if you do want to persuade anyone to look into Christianity this is certainly not the way to go about it, it makes Christians look kind of silly to be asking a question like this?

No, I would think a nut job stabbed me that also thinks he is Jesus. I would be twice as scared because now I would know that I'm up against a real crack pot.

Back