Atheists: Do you know that I love you in the name of Jesus Christ The Lord?

This is not a question, this is like a sad excuse (or possibly a legitimate one) in order to prove to yourself that you love your god due to feelings you've had recently.
Trying to force your religion on others is rude, and though you may think it's right, (and it could be, I'm not saying it's not, though there are multiple theories that counteract it) it could be, and you have to take that into account because you don't want to belong to a group, like the group of people who thought the world was flat, that is shunned for being disbelievers.
Maybe, as an atheist, I am wrong too. What if we're BOTH wrong!? What if the Jews had it right all along? Or the tribes in Africa? We CAN'T know, and so just try to live life in peace and be the best YOU you can be! That's all life is about, philosophically.

You love me? You don't even know me. I have no reason to "repent" because I have done no wrong, and I will believe in God soon as you provide some irrefutable physical evidence of his existence.

if you love me, can you send 5000 bucks to my account. i really need it, for college.

I thank you for your love, and though I cannot promise that I will convert for you I thank you and return that love to you. Thank you for bringing kindness into the world even if I disagree on the reasons.

Blessed Be.

You don't even know me you cannot like me let alone love me! Those are such empty words "you love me" Please! and then you have to add repent...so obviously your so called love is conditional. I do not need that kind of love it always ends badly..so move on!

Matthew 6:1
"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.

Back