Asus transformer Infinity Tf700 or the Samsung galaxy note 10.1?

Hjornskar

Feb 25, 2013
I've narrowed my tablet choices down to this but just when I think I've made up my mind something changes and I'm back to the start again. I know everything there is to know about the two, looked at every online review I can think of but now I'm looking for some first hand experience. I'm guessing its going to come down to personal preference but I'm hoping Someone can tell me something to help me choose. I'd like to use it for casual note taking at school, web browsing, access to social networking, and probably casual gaming and movie watching. Asus has better screen resolution, more space (32gb vs 16gb), has a attachable keyboard, quick to get updates, and a fast processor. The Samsung on the other hand can multitask, has photoshop, twice as much ram (2gb), from what I've seen seems less laggy and more fluid, and has a big brand name I think I can trust. I don't really care all that much if its aluminum or plastic and price doesn't matter ( $70 off tablet at best buy and $50 of keyboard so it's almost the same price as Samsung). Please someone tell me something that will help me make up my mind. First hand experience would be awesome! Best buy people can't help me anymore, I usually end up telling them about the tablets and why I can't decide haha

Back