Are Rovers generally good cars?

Well it is a high end car. I love mine...Range Rover Sport...What your talking about is fiction...unless the car has been with you for like 10 years. These cars are built well and are at the same time classy. You get what you pay for.

Plus,a new car has warantee...

Well it is a high end car. I love mine...Range Rover Sport...What your talking about is fiction...unless the car has been with you for like 10 years. These cars are built well and are at the same time classy. You get what you pay for.

First Jan: Range Rover is a completely different and yet much better brand than just Rover. Rover's reliability is much like Jaguar's. It sucks. And yes they are kinda overpriced.

First Jan: Range Rover is a completely different and yet much better brand than just Rover. Rover's reliability is much like Jaguar's. It sucks. And yes they are kinda overpriced.

Back