Are other religions threatened by the Islamic moral ?

smile

May 15, 2008
There are many many churches In my neighborhood and they are always almost empty even on sundays. In fact I've seen a few just close down but every time I go past any mosque in the city It is absolutely over flowing with people on a regular basis. I'm talking all times even for the early prayer at 6 and 7 in the morning let alone on Eid when people are praying outside and cars are parked for miles upon miles and Gigantic halls are rented which are packed full. I've seen this everywhere I've gone and to me It seems like the moral of the Muslims is growing like never before while more and more Christians seem to forget their faith and more children not even knowing what religion they are in while Muslim youth are attending Islamic conferences every weekend at the university. I'm not talking about some hate speech held in someones basement but the doctors and teachers of tomorrow going to lectures held in halls in the university by many great islamic speakers. Despite the slandering Islam has got in the media for years the support has been unwavering and in fact has been growing do to the extensive media coverage Islam gets. Muslims continue to worship growing past a billion followers world wide. Do you feel threatened by the passion and love that muslims have for their religion that other religions as a whole you don't seem to have for theirs ?

Back