Are iPhones Any good?

virgin

Jun 15, 2008
Should I g a iphone 3 but I don want the iphone 5, I want the Iphone 4 or iPhone 3GS, I might get the 3GS I don't have much money

nope....
don't go for 3GS and iPhone 4....
I myself have the iPhone 4.
4S and 5 are okay , but not the 3GS and 4 because they are outdated.
My 4 has started showing signs of slowdown, despite running the latest iOS 6.1.3...
That's because the hardware is outdated...
Get a latest Android or Windows Phone 8 at the same price range.
I'd recommend the Lumia 720 or 820 , since even Android starts to lag after a few months.
Pls don't go for the 4 or 3GS...it's not worth the price.

I would go with the 4. That would be a perfectly good phone. Although they do have the Samsung Galaxy S3 for $50 or $350 without contract. Or a bunch of other good phones cheap too. Not trying to talk you out of an Iphone I just think you should look into it a little more. But if you want an Iphone I would think you would be very satisfied with the 4.

Yes!! Definitely! The iPhone has been the best selling smartphone since 2007! It outsells Samsung, HTC and other companies out there. iPhones are extremely reliable. I have had an iPhone 3G since the day it came out, I'm actually listening to it now! I've never had any problems with it. I'm using my iPhone 4S to type this. When you buy an iPhone it could be a used one from eBay or amazon. I know a lot of people who bought those and are loving their iPhone! Just make sure that when you buy it it's clean ESN, which is the electronic serial number. It's what companies use to tell if a phone was lost or stolen, those will not work. If there's ever anything wrong with your iPhone, apple geniuses will be more than happy to help!

Back