Are 'christians' jealous of atheists who can live, love, and prosper without

LouisPeWu

May 25, 2011
begging the assistance of an? invisible, imaginary, ridiculous sky-daddy?
@lynd.. that's just projection on their part.

No.
Personally, because My love is not stifled by the few visible observances of a spinning rock.

Some read the cover....I read the book.

Nope.

We wouldnt be jealous of shorter, sadder lives - see studies. That would be highly illogical.

you probably have never seen a real christ man. ill tell you one thing for sure, if you do know a real christ person. you cant say anything bad about them, unless you lie.

And yet, you feel so secure in your belief system, you have to build your self esteem by bashing others with a different belief. Loser and a troll.

No, these people truly believe atheists and agnostics will have a shorter life. They choose to ignore scientific facts and follow the teachings of the bible.
Isn't it funny how a religious person can follow a bunch of absolutely ridiculous ideas written thousands of years ago but if you propose universal health care in the U.S. it's blasphemy.

most of them live, love, and prosper without the aid of a "God".

they just don't realize it.

Im a christian and my dad is an atheist...Im not jelous, Im just sad that he might have it all here and nothing later. I dont beg, I love communivating with God, it makes me feel happy all the time even when things get cloudy I still float...and its not crack.

It depends. Some atheists live successful, happy lives while others can barely afford gas. The same goes for christians, the only difference is that they follow a religion. Everybody is capable of feeling envious towards others, christian or not.

I must admit though, it is easier to make decisions when there isn't a religion to follow.

Maybe, but probably not. They don't believe that we can live, love, and prosper without "god." They think we're miserable on the inside... desperately trying to fill the "god-shaped hole" inside.

*eye-roll*

I was a Christian for the majority of my life (up until a few years ago) and this is how I always viewed atheists. It's a very arrogant way of thinking... that anyone who rejects what you believe must automatically be lost and in denial.

Are atheists jealous that we Christians have meaning to our lives ? And you are essentially living a baseless, meaningless vacuum ?

Back