Are atheists only interested in attacking and arguing with Christians...

"*In my whole life, I have never knew an atheist to attack or argue with any other religious group besides the Christians"

I've never had another religious group try to shove their beliefs down my throat. Why would I "attack" them when they leave me alone? It's you Christians who want to force your way into government and public schools

I like how all the Atheists are like, "Christians are the ones 'SHOVING' it down our throats!"

Yeah, we shove it down your throat. No one is shoving anything anywhere. Grow up.

Read any of the popular books by the new atheists -- Dawkins, Dennett, Hitchens, Harris. They cover a fairly wide scope of religious beliefs.

Muslim's and Pagans don't threaten me with eternal pain if I don't join them, they also don't treat me as a lowly animal who is unintelligent and foolish for not signing onto their bible brigade.

Surely the Muslim's and Pagan don't think threatening people with eternal pain is moral? Why do Christians?

It's akin to a man telling you something ridiculous and then telling you that if you don't believe it, his boss will cause you unimaginable pain.

Why do you concern yourself with something like that. If you are Christian than you are not doing as the Bible teaches. The Bible tells us to love them that hate us. Why do you engage in arguments with them. Give them the gospel and let them alone. It is not our responsibility to save them, its God's. Our only charge is to give them the gospel. They insult you, ignore it or tell them politely to leave you alone. Most atheists are good people who just don't believe in God. They generally leave you alone if you leave them alone. There are exceptions to this though.

There is no church of atheism. That is an oxymoron. Here is something historical for you.

All religions are a joke!! They are used to control people.

There, now you can't say we only attack christians.

WHAT is the Church of Atheism and WHY haven't I heard of it before?

To answer your question, no, atheists aren't ONLY interested in attacking or arguing with Christians than with any other religion. However, atheists that do so and ignore other religions probably do so because Christianity is the most prevalent religion in the U.S. and most European countries (and I assume you live in one of those), and thus it is the Christians they have to deal with trying to convert them/insult them on a regular basis.

Well I've never met an atheist who's read the Quran... Given that many of them only know the Bible through hearsay (or they've read the parts that they feel support their views) but the Bible is much more accessible, and therefore more vulnerable, than the Quran or the Torah. And Pagans don't have too many holy texts to attack, do they?

No. I also have an interest in manga and indie/rock/metal music. Sometimes I even draw or play drums or piano.

I don't attack any religion personally, but thanks for generalizing anyways, that's nice of you. Anyways, Christianity is also the only religion that attacks atheism so, what do you expect.

There's that Christian persecution complex rearing its ugly head again. Questions from Christians come 100 times more often than those of any other faith, so we "attack" Christians 100 times more often.

Back