AP Thread

whoa idk if what you're trying to pull here but you are not at liberty to discuss such things for another 48 hours! And do not EVER discuss the multiple choice section!

so is it just me, or is the AP psych test so ridiculously easy that everyone that takes it should be getting in the 90's on MC and 100% essays?

My whole class had no idea how to measure GPP. I just said to measure sunlight at different depths, and use that to estimate how much photosynthesis was taking place.

I'm a Junior

Took Statistics and English Language and Composition

I think I did quite well on Statistics
But I know I bombed the English. I just wrote "5 dollar foot long" over and over again for the 2nd essay.

I've taken
World History-4
Art History-4
U.S. History- Pending
English Language and Composition- Pending
Biology- Pending
Human Geography- Pending- Taking it on Fri.

advanced placement. classes that give highschool students college credit fi you get a 3 or higher on the test.

lol ok...

1.) that problem isnt bad at all, there were so many worse questions on that AP test...

2.) why would u attempt an AP test without taking the AP course
(honors =/= AP)

any1 take the macro test? I think i nailed the free response but not so hot on the multiple choice. The multiple choice was more logic than it was economic knowledge, which threw me for a loop cause i was expecting the opposite.

AP U.S history, AP Calculus and thats its thankfully.

EDIT: took AP Calc today, U.S history yesterday.

Back