Anyone like porsche? I hate them?

nemo_93

Aug 2, 2009
I dont. there a poor mans ferrari. Engine in the wrong place and horrid looks. anyone else HATE porsches? If you have one you look like a rite tit

I was out for a romp in my Ferrari 308 tonight, felt like driving it hard, so I did. Great car, makes incredibly wonderful engine sounds, stunning to look at... but compared to the Porsches that i've owned, it feels fragile. Everytime I run the engine out my fingers and toes are crossed that something doesn't break. Not a feeling i've ever had in a Porsche, they can take an unreal beating and shrug the abuse off like nothing happened. I love both mqrques, both have their ups and downs, but when it comes to combining absolute engineering excellence, reliability, usability, drivability with everything a sports car should be... Porsche is tough to beat.

I disliked Porsches like you because I was jealous of the owners.

After working hard, I bought one that is pictured as my icon-believe me, drive one and you'll be sold! The mid-engine enhances balance and the cornering is magnificent. I am truly blessed.

I disliked Porsches like you because I was jealous of the owners.

After working hard, I bought one that is pictured as my icon-believe me, drive one and you'll be sold! The mid-engine enhances balance and the cornering is magnificent. I am truly blessed.

And so says another jealous Saxo or Corsa owner! You have obviously never driven one.

If you hate them so badly then you wont be wanting me to give you my old one when my new one comes this week. Can you really manage without a 1 year old porch on your door step.

Back