Anyone in Northern California want to purchase a 1999 Jeep Cherokee 4x4?

np_lover5000

Feb 9, 2011
Clean title, smog passed, ready to sell.
IF I DON'T SELL THIS ASAP I AM GOING TO TRADE IT IN. MAKE ME AN OFFER!

This Jeep is a '99 Cherokee 4X4 Classic edition. The engine is a 4.0L straight 6 cylinder. It has 165K miles, but it runs very well. It has good get-up-and-go, and gets about 16MPG.
The body is in excellent shape and the interior is clean. I replaced the stereo deck last year so there is a new sony deck that has a CD Player, radio, satellite radio upgradeable, and it has a USB port and AUX port to plug in your ipod, iphone, or other MP3 playing device. It has power windows, power locks, towing package, roof rack, and cruise control. Tires still have plenty of tread. They are a more aggressive all season tire. There is also a full size spare in the back.
This Jeep has an excellent 4x4 system. It has 2WD to save fuel, 4WD full time if you like more traction year-round, 4WD high for wet, loose or slippery surfaces, and 4WD low gear for serious off road situations.
This vehicle is agile and easy to drive but still gives you plenty of room inside. There is seating for five, plus a large amount cargo space.

Leave your email and I'll get back to you.
I'm asking $3500 for it OBO and the color is Desert Sand.

Back