Anyone Have A Tattoo????

oh god thats an amazing tat..

have no idea what the meaning is.

bowser? double neck guitar? pot leaf? wave? jeebis cross? happy birthday?

:runaway:

the pope on the rope is on my right ribcage, the jesus getting his lips sewn shut is on my left ribcage
the heres johnny is on my left forearm, the pope kissing the devil baby is on my left upper...and then ive got like 25 or 26 more...plus on tuesday i get my entire chest done in 1 session by 2 artists!

well it looks like the best day of his life.... On jesus birthday, they went surfing, and played mad guitar while playing Mario Kart... all while they smoked some Herbie Hancock

Here, here. I have 4 and the ones I used A&D ointment on look the best. Its also handy for dry skin patches on elbows and cuticles.

So I take it you're not Catholic. :rolleyes:

You should get one on your forehead that reads: "I'm the fucking anti-christ", if you haven't already that is.

That one is ridiculously good. A lot of your tats remind me of an artist my friend was trying to get something done by...Paul Booth? Dont know if you know of him, but his work is CRAZY. He does the demons and such.

l_9fadb9e2b00e0dd863ed27c5e1b09e00.jpg

paulboothfeature5.jpg

i was recommended bag balm when I got mine done. You want to put on a very thin layer though, if you put to much on it will take take some of the ink off. use it mostly with colored tattoos.

Wash it 3-4 times a day for about 30 days. Letting it rinse under hot water is also good for it. Only keep wrap around it the day that you get it for when you go to bed. Other than that, leave it open, it needs to breath.

i met paul booth at the philly convention this year...and ive always been a huge fan of his work, which is where some of my work is inspired by

sounds like a plan...but we already have my face/head tattoos halfway planned out....

That's a pity. :p

I think it would go really well with your recurring theme.

People, I think it's pretty much pointless of you to keep posting after we've had the opinion/tips of a professional tattoo artist. :tup:

ahah, that's why seriously covering your body with tattoos is a permanent and definitive lifestyle choice, because there aren't that many people that are willing to accept workers covered in tattoos.

smugle, im catholic but i still think your tats are sick. Maybe not my choice gor a tat, but none the less they look awsome.

Back