Anyone have a cool job where they only work like 2 days a week?

;45958848']Last school year I would work only on Friday nights and I would donate plasma once a week, which was plenty of money for me. This year the plasma donation center is no longer available and I can still only get scheduled for one day a week...so i'm strapped for cash.

I dont have any ideas what you should do, but i can suggest not working at subway cuz you'll get like 40 bucks a week doing two days. at least that's what I get.

Seriously, any job....ever.
And during the interview.
"I want to work twice a week."
They say, "Ok" and hire you.
It's tough, but you should be alright.

Cut lawns in your neighborhood. Yeah it sounds stupid but if you get, say, 5 people's lawn to cut every week for $20 (maybe more if they have a huge yard).. You'll be making $100 of tax-free money and it only takes like an hour per lawn.

I work at Ihop saturday and sunday morning, I'm only 15. I make a good 60$ a day in tips in about 5 hours, plus my 4$ an hour wage.

I have a full time job + overtime on a regular basis (I work at a hospital) I'm taking 15 credits this semester, and i live in on my own.

i worked in a fish market in the summer weekends. id work 5 hours a night at 10$ an hour, cash. easy work too, taking orders and getting peoples shit.

Work at a gym I know a girl that works 4 hours a week, sometimes 8. She basically sits there, drinks shakes, takes hours away from dedicated workers, and gets paid $70 every 2 weeks.

Back