any good anime series on netflix instant queue?

Kinda wish Netflix would put the other Sekirei seaons on =b the first season doesnt have his last Sekirei

girls bravo angel beats angel beats sands of destruction shuffle elfen lied air gear

Fruits basket and SPice and WOlf are good chick flicks.
xxxholic (this is not as adult oriented as the title suggests) and Mushi shi have the feeling of ongoing short stories that are linked and witnessed by the main characters. not bad.
Baccano! is gory and a little harsh, but it is done in a really interesting style. It is fun if you can get past the fact that all of the characters are terrible people.
CLaymore is good. I like the premise, but I think it starts to suffer from "DRagon Ball Z syndrome" by the end of the series.
Deathnote is like watching a beautiful game of chess, and L's character is awesome. Very dark.(It used to be on Netflix. I don't know if it still is.)

Soul Eater is a pretty good one, I'd probably watch it again too, I agree with everyone who is suggesting the Full Metal Alchemist series', a really good one at that, and High School of the Dead, assuming that you are an adult (otherwise, if your parents catch you watching that show, you are going to be in deep trouble) and maybe Black Butler

recommmend these - highschool of the dead, tokko, queen's blade, street fighter (not the movie), sekirei, elfen lied, rosario vampire, girls bravo, shuffle, kaze to stigma, chrome shelled regios (just get into it its one of the best), dance in the vampire bund, corpes princess

havent seen but working on - blood+, xenosaga, jyu-oh-sei, stike witches, soul eater, school rumble, inuyasha (just movies), orphen, darker than black (working on it f***ing depressing), casshern sins, gun x sword, gunslinger girl, baccono, shigurui : death frenzy, speed grapher, chobits, xxxholic, negima, last exile, fruit basket, the slayers, air gear, d. grey-man, spice and wolf, rin, host club, noein, black butler, eden of the east, whitch blade (started watching not too bad so far), dead leaves, aeon flux, heat guy j, gankutsuou, kenichi

do not recommend - angel beats, demon king daimao

5/5's
rosario vampire
girls bravo
sekirei
shuffle
kaze no stigma

4/5s
chrome shelled regios
dance in the vampire bund
street fighter 2

ratings are based on the whole anime + the ending

Blood + :Is really good!!! It's a little confusing at first since you don't fully understand everything untill the middle/end of the series. But WATCH IT!
D. Grey-Man: is also really good but the full series isnt on Netfilx :(
Casshern Sins: My sister says it's good but her taste isn't so great :/
Full-Metal Alchemist: Watch it :)
Sekirei:I'm reading the manga which is GREAT! But idk about the anime have watched it yet.
xxx Holic: ok :/. It's big on superstition and such. Nit my favorite but isn't terrible.

Good animes are highschool of the dead,X,murder princess, rin daughterss of Mnemosyne,ugly yet beautiful world,Nabori no Ou,elfen lied, chobits, sekirei, baka and test , school rumble , angel beats , and if you realy want to but idk ure taste I mean if you want striker witches...:) :p

Well there's
OHSHC
Full Metal Panic!
& also Full Metal Panic Fumoffu ( make sure 2 watch this one after Full Metal Panic! )
Fruits Basket
Kaichou wa Maid Sama
Angel Beats
Clannad After Story ( or something like that, i only watched like 4 eps. of it : but so far its like really dramatic and confusing)
Bleach
I'll list some more when i watch some more! :D

High school of the dead school rumble girls bravo elfken lied and angel beats are amazing save girls bravo for last

Well here is some of my faves
1. air gear 25 ep. funny
2.eden of the east and the first movie (which i think is on there)
3.Demon King Daimao ( or somtin like that)
4 OHC
5 Witchblade
6 Shuffle
7 Clanned after story
8 Elfin lied (just finished 20 min ago)
9 Sgt. Frog (HILARIOUS)
10. High school of the dead (short but awesome)
11. Rosario + Vampire
12 Dessert punk (Funny)
13 Chobits
14 angel beats
15 Baka and Test
16 Gunslinger Girl
17 Kaze no Stigma
18 This ugly yet beautiful world
19 Vandread
20 Full metel panic (i think there is 2 seasons)

Hope this helped you a bit i have watched all of these series and some more than 1 and not all of them are very appropriate but it's not as cool if it's totally appropriate am i right?

I loved the show fullmetal alchemist! Its an amazing show. I've finished a lot of anime shows so I know a lot of good ones. Here's a list:

Fullmetal alchemist- (two young brothers on a quest to find a stone that defies the laws of alchemy)
Kenichi the mightiest deciple-( week highschooler befriends a girl who lives at a do-jo for martial arts
Soul eater-(haloween school of weapons and kids who use them to capture souls)
demon king daimao( highschool teen is destined to become the next demon king)
Angel beats (very interesting sshow about an afterlife of war)
Rosario+vampire-(highschool kid acciddently enrolls in a school for. ---monsters(vampires,wearwolves,trolls,etc))

I have finished all these shows and absolutely loved every one!!

Back