anal swelling, can't number 2. Please help?

pwesoninneedofhelp

Feb 22, 2013
I am a 19 yr old male, my height is around 5.9-5.10, i was weighing 220 with an extremely un healthy diet and when i use to eat i never had breakfest lunch or dinner i use to each randomlly somtimes breaskfest sometimes lunch but always dinner. now i weigh 191.3lb because i went on a nutrition diet, i never had problems with going to the rest room but the other day I went number 2 and it was very uncomfortable. The next day when I showered, around night time, I felt a pain when I was washing my butt. When i checked it out by feeling, it was an uncomfortable feeling and it felt like there was a bump. the next night the same thing Happened . i thought it was because i scrubbed to hard. that night i had sex with my girl friend and the possession that we usually have sex in was making my butt feel very uncomfortable to the point where i had to stop and check, when i felt it, it felt as if one side of my anus was swollen,it didnt hurt unless i touched it, i stud up to go to the rest room and when i felt again it felt normal, the next day i come from class and go to the rest room for number after not going for 3 days, and when i go the load is very big, it passes but it was painful and after i finished there was a slight burning sensation, that faded away after a few minutes, today im on the toilet with the need to use number 2 but it feels like im constipated and my anus poofs out a little when i push, when i stand up i feel less pressure and the poofy ness stops, i do not feel any pain in my anus just a little pressure and i have to use the rest room but can not is this something severe? or is there something i can take at a local pharmacy for it.. also what is this that i am experiencing ? i ask my friend she said it could be hemorrhoids but i heard those really hurt Please help me, im trying to do everything i can to avoid the doctor i will go if i have to but if theres somthing i can do my self to avoid someone messing with down there

Back