An alternative to Limewire?

jdw

Feb 24, 2008
Any good sites where you can download songs for free from other users?
I would love to pay for it myself but I can't afford it due to the fact that an album nowadays are about £10 and you get about 7 songs on it and only 1-2 of them will remain on your ipod, its a scam.

Use a online youtube converter.
www.video2mp3.net is a good one.
www.benderconverter.com is another good one.

Pay-For-It-Yourself-Wire.

Then use iTunes instead of buying whole albums, Jeez..

Video2mp3.net
beemp3.com
thepiratebay.com (Torrent Downloads)

The updated version of Limewire is Frostwire.

Download this free software called Bit Torrent to your pc/mac here at www.bittorrent.com. Alternatively you can download utorrentz at http://www.utorrent.com/. They are both Bit Torrent clients.

1. Just search for name of the song in torrent format on google or a torrent site like www.picktorrent.com or www.torrentz.com
2. Download the file, in its torrent format (.torrent)
3. Once downloaded, open the file with the Bit Torrent software and it will start downloading onto Bit Torrent.

This might seem like a long process but the good thing is that torrent files are quicker to download than .mp3 files. Once you have the file downloaded onto your pc, all you have to do is download it using Bit Torrent. You can also download movies and other files etc really quickly

how bowt its more successful honest LEGAL counterpart. itunes plus itunes has every song on the planet thats a promise only for a quid

Back