Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

Aveyond 4 Shadow of the mist was just released 2 days ago. that torrent only has the first 3 games. But thank you

I'd like to request Area-X Extra Gallery DLC and East Tower (Takashi, Kuon, Kurenai). Thanks a lot in advance!!! :)

Anyone looking for Aveyond 4 ( the real deal)?
Here you go:
http:/ /unlimit zone.com/e527f3 cmq97j/Ave yond4FullW GUIDE.rar .html

Aveyond 4 has a new build. If anyone can post it, It will be most appreciated!

Wtf lazy baster, did you even look on the previous page ?

Yes sweetheart, I did, and as I said in my post, A new build was made for the game recently, that fixes some large bugs the game had. That was what i was requesting, the updated version of the game. To make myself a bit clearer.

Seconding the new build for Aveyond 4. Here is the news for the release of the new build: Download Aveyond 4! [Latest Build: Dec 14, 2015] - Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist - Aveyond Kingdom Community

For anyone who is searching for Area-X Extra Gallery DLC, it's here: Blog: X-Note & Area-X Download ~Updated!~
And also you can vote for what games to be posted by the website owner next here (some of the games are in the requested list): Blog: Where shall I start?

igg-games.com also shared some PC games from Choice of Games:
Heroes Rise: HeroFall Free Download - IGGGAMES
Heroes Rise: The Hero Project Free Download - IGGGAMES
Heroes Rise: The Prodigy Free Download - IGGGAMES
Choice of Robots Free Download - IGGGAMES
Choice of the Deathless Free Download - IGGGAMES
Diabolical Free Download - IGGGAMES

Thanks for the spreadsheet with all the games, guys! However, I was opening a random page just now and I noticed that some games from pages 184-190 were not recorded. The games are:
- Darkblood Chronicles
- Undefeated
-
Last Dream
- Sleepover
- Offscreen Scandal
I found the links for the above games and I've updated the spreadsheet too, but I can't find links for these games:
- Riders of Arylide
- 1st Teen Story: Lollipop Love (freeware)
- 2nd Teen Story: X-mas (freeware)

Links are all sendspace dot com slash file slash
Code:
. Please mirror these in case of deletion!

Creep!Speak Episode 1 amwa7n
Creep!Speak Episode 2 fuvb16
Ocean Blues umuyz3
Love Love Chau! 8xccpx
Voices from the Sea Plus xkv8xp
Gods of Nowhere lx6842
A Wild Catgirl Appears! txw8hx
Graverobber Episode 1 pc1ojn
Strange Loves: Vampire Boyfriends 5na3sq
Deadlands Noir - That Old Time Religion x0hxl0
1st Teen Story - Lollipop Love fexblt
2nd Teen Story - X-mas kqc32t

^ To the anon above, thanks so much!! I'll try mirroring them after I've finished downloading them, but it might take some time with my slow download and upload speed ><'

thanks anon! I mirrored the few I snagged:

A Wild Catgirl Appears: mega (DOT) nz / #!pIMiQK7I!ufhENjaDgsnY68C2pz4MeykK8fFtBElLcZt6AuaZ938
Ocean Blues: mega (DOT) nz / #!MQEACKLL!W_wpJVOnMubWcO72D65sgqUxl8aO-2BNiEgIUk6F9Fs
Voices from the Sea Plus: mega (DOT) nz / #!BMs1wToL!B-qIorZh45oYmXVwbXycO6AafDKemAc8L0enJVP9ljk

Also I up'ed this awhile back & its still good, so here:

Gods of Nowhere: mega (DOT) nz / #!ZcU12TZB!FiTVL_T4Qh_52NIhzPDZ2FIOTyUgZX6bTBw-nlxGTR0

ALSO, about Super Health Club - I haven't seen the official one cracked BUT someone is sharing the uncracked files and supposedly it works with the cracked beta installer, but it takes the into debug mode & its kinda wonky? So, IDK if someone is willing to crack it I can up the official files later - but its like over a gb so I don't really want to if its not properly cracked....

Back