Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

Another anon here. I tried making a Google Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pqdpyywjGEa6NhwOZINBb0moqI2MhHPEY2wbpD0QULA/edit?usp=sharing
Anyone can edit it!
I've added games up to the 66th page. I haven't added most of the links though since they're either dead, links to non-updated games, or very easily available.
I have most of the games here and I can update most of the links.
You can start adding the games here, Yuyui! You can even add columns of other information of the game!

Another anon here. I tried making a Google Spreadsheet here: [I can't quote urls so sorry if I deleted it in the quote]
Anyone can edit it!
I've added games up to the 66th page. I haven't added most of the links though since they're either dead, links to non-updated games, or very easily available.
I have most of the games here and I can update most of the links.
You can start adding the games here, Yuyui! You can even add columns of other information of the game!

Oh, wow, I didn't notice, thank goodness I checked!
I'm going to start from the 66th page then and add onto yours!
I'm checking if a game is the latest update but I've got a couple of links. I think that until there aren't links of the newest versions, anything is useful, right?
Thank you for your work!

Wow, I just want to give my thanks to the guys behind the spreadsheet! You guys are awesome.

Wow, I just want to give my thanks to the guys behind the spreadsheet! You guys are awesome.

Erogedonwload has a list and most of English VNs uploaded, dead links are updated all the time and the missing games are getting added over time.
The only English VNs that are not uploaded on ED are the free ones, and if you have any of the missing games you can send the links to the admin in a PM on the forum and they will be added.

ED List: Downloads | Eroge Download
The forum for ED Download english hentai games - Home
Note: If you want to use the ED list use the one from the main site since the list on the forum is broken and incomplete.

Hey, I still have everything I've upp'ed to mega for this thread. ihav is being weird about me posting images & I can't copy the file names directly so here's a quick screenshot : i.imgur (DOT) com/b38kfSl.png (let me know if you want me to post any of them here)

Here ya go: mega(DOT)nz /#!YAsFgBIB!xJa86Ypwkqta_I3viQcP39-eI_gvG4nemV-6zuEP5qc

Not the anon above but thank you so much!!! Um, is this the full Steam version? I heard they released an update to make the chase in-game easier ;__;

Not the anon above but thank you so much!!! Um, is this the full Steam version? I heard they released an update to make the chase in-game easier ;__;

tbh, I'm not 100% sure but it only dropped like a week ago so I'm assuming its the newest version

Last edited:
I'm the Anon who requested Stray Cat Crossing.
Omigoshh thank you so much!! I was really looking forward to playing the full version! :)
You're awesome, sweetqueerbb!

Please buy Amnesia if you really enjoy it!
Please support the developers so they can localize more otome games in future (Amnesia Crowd etc)
I know some of us might not have the purchasing power yet but if you do, please support the developers!

Please buy Amnesia if you really enjoy it!
Please support the developers so they can localize more otome games in future (Amnesia Crowd etc)
I know some of us might not have the purchasing power yet but if you do, please support the developers!

Agreed with this poster, This is the only way we can get more otome games localized,

Does anyone have the latest coming out on top v1.3.0? I think it's already out. Thanks. :)

Hello! I've been looking for Coming Out On Top game but seems like the links are broken. Could someone please share ir again? Thank you!

There's a Mega link on page 363 and a Mediafire link on page 364 for the v1.3.0, and both links are still working fine.

Thanks for this!! I've been playing again with Amos included now. I hope I can unlock all of his scenes. Thank you again!!! :)

Back