Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

I haven't played the Heileen series. But, I'm curious to play. I hope it isn't that much trouble of uploading Helieen 1 & 2. >.< I've already downloaded the third.
To those who have played it, do you guys recommend it?
It's no trouble at all hun ^^ And I do recommend playing. It's a really great series, with amazing artwork and a nice plotline :) The thing that makes me pull my hair out though is that just about all of the Heileen 3 guys are complete womanizers -.-

I realized that I actually bought Heileen 1. In order for you to play it, I went in the game and changed around the coding a little, and I left some instructions in the .rar file to follow. Hope you enjoy ^^ here you go :D

Heileen 1
media fire . co m / ? 6aq 044y 3e26 sk9s
Heileen 2
media fire . co m / ? q3l1 do5c n1q1 5hd

Sadly, this is once again the same version that uses Howler.
Oops...well, like I said before, I can upload the version I edited if you'd like, but see, the reason why I tried to avoid that is because your save files will most likely not work afterwards; they did not for me. If you guys don't mind that, then I'll upload it for you all.

Oops...well, like I said before, I can upload the version I edited if you'd like, but see, the reason why I tried to avoid that is because your save files will most likely not work afterwards; they did not for me. If you guys don't mind that, then I'll upload it for you all.

I don't mind the save files not working.
Thanks for the Duplicity walkthrough.
Does anyone have walkthrough for The Stolen Diamond Ring?

Please, I as well beg you to do it! :Cry: Playing without saves is better than not playing at all. At least, in such case it would be possible to finish each attempt in one go.

It's no trouble at all hun ^^ And I do recommend playing. It's a really great series, with amazing artwork and a nice plotline :) The thing that makes me pull my hair out though is that just about all of the Heileen 3 guys are complete womanizers -.-

I realized that I actually bought Heileen 1. In order for you to play it, I went in the game and changed around the coding a little, and I left some instructions in the .rar file to follow. Hope you enjoy ^^ here you go :D

Heileen 1
media fire . co m / ? 6aq 044y 3e26 sk9s
Heileen 2
media fire . co m / ? q3l1 do5c n1q1 5hd

Alright, I shall try the game! :D Thank you so much! Oh my, womanizers? I hope they have different personalities at least.
I shall! Thank you once again!

Being a womanizer in an otome game IS a personality, so I wouldn't hope too much, that is like saying every guy in the game has the same personality

Heileen 3 edit

I don't mind the save files not working.
Thanks for the Duplicity walkthrough.
Does anyone have walkthrough for The Stolen Diamond Ring?

Please, I as well beg you to do it! :Cry: Playing without saves is better than not playing at all. At least, in such case it would be possible to finish each attempt in one go.

I apologize everyone for the misunderstanding!! >.< You CAN save AND load, you just can't load older save files that you already have once you use this version I have. That means you'll probably have to start over >.< And, what I'll do is just take the files I edited, and have you all replace those from the original game. I'll put some instructions in the .rar file.

Here it is~

Heileen 3 edited files
media fire . co m / ? c6p hjd 8u7 5w8 i9s

EDIT: Okay, don't get your hopes up, but SOME of my save files would work, while others wouldn't. I don't know how it'll work for other people, but that's how it is. You might not have to start the game all the way over, try all of your old save files before you do so.

Thank u a lot Narutochat for the duplicity's walkthrough :) However I would ask u and to all of you who have already completed this game a thing: how many true endings are there?
I've found two of them, but are there others that I didin't see?

I also can't understand how to unlock all the endings.

Spoilers -->

----->
Until now I've seen there are these endings:

Bad assist/ girl genious
Two true endings
Two youjii
Two for the scientist
Two/three for the blond guy

I can count 10-11 endings not 15.. what am I missing?

Duplicity Endings

Thank u a lot Narutochat for the duplicity's walkthrough :) However I would ask u and to all of you who have already completed this game a thing: how many true endings are there?
I've found two of them, but are there others that I didin't see?

I also can't understand how to unlock all the endings.

Spoilers -->

----->
Until now I've seen there are these endings:

Bad assist/ girl genious
Two true endings
Two youjii
Two for the scientist
Two/three for the blond guy

I can count 10-11 endings not 15.. what am I missing?

I haven't played through the game yet, but, when I counted the endings up from the guide, I came up with this:

General Endings:
girl-genious
assistant

Youji Path:
bad end 1
bad end 2
love end
friend end

Kouichi Path:
bad end 1
bad end 2
love end
family end

True Path:
Youji's POV end
Kouichi's POV end

Mysterious Boy Path:
Rei bad end
Rei end
Harem end

I apologize everyone for the misunderstanding!! >.< You CAN save AND load, you just can't load older save files that you already have once you use this version I have. That means you'll probably have to start over >.< And, what I'll do is just take the files I edited, and have you all replace those from the original game. I'll put some instructions in the .rar file.

Here it is~

Heileen 3 edited files
media fire . co m / ? c6p hjd 8u7 5w8 i9s

EDIT: Okay, don't get your hopes up, but SOME of my save files would work, while others wouldn't. I don't know how it'll work for other people, but that's how it is. You might not have to start the game all the way over, try all of your old save files before you do so.
Thank you!!! Thank you very much for your generosity!! You are officially my goddess! :all mighty:Now I finally will be able to enjoy the continuation of the Heileen story! :applause:

Oooh, cool :D I've found what I was missing... It must be the third time I thank you Narutochat but it seems you are really my/our salvation :D

Thanks thanks thanks!

Oooh, cool :D I've found what I was missing... It must be the third time I thank you Narutochat but it seems you are really my/our salvation :D

Thanks thanks thanks!

Duplicity True Path

Haha, it's really no problem at all you guys ^//^ I'M the one who actually needs help now though. Is anyone else having trouble with Duplicity? This game is really hard for me >.< I'm trying for the true path, but no matter what I do, I can't get the so-called hidden events!! Is anyone else having trouble with this or know how to do this?

Haha, it's really no problem at all you guys ^//^ I'M the one who actually needs help now though. Is anyone else having trouble with Duplicity? This game is really hard for me >.< I'm trying for the true path, but no matter what I do, I can't get the so-called hidden events!! Is anyone else having trouble with this or know how to do this?

Are you following the hints? They're really helpful XD

Are you following the hints? They're really helpful XD

To narutochatsrcool; I haven't played duplicity yet :p
Since I'm going to be super busy in the near future, I don't think I'll get around to playing it in the near future.. I'm sorry! Wish I could help :( I'm sure somebody else will be able to tho :D
If you do end up figuring it out, please let me know tho (and vice versa)

It's fine, I finally got on the Youji path ^^" after playing 4 times T.T This game was starting to drive me insane...I wanted the true path, buuut that wasn't working out T.T And as for using the hints, the choices are easy, but finding the hidden events for the true path was not...and there are no hints for that, and I found none -.- Really, if you make one slip up, or waste one day in the game, you miss your opportunity. It's crazy!

someone have the full version of dandelion-Wishes brought to you- ? *.*

Back