Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

Itslionette's Poll: What should I upload next?

What should I upload next? Vote here!

Please,
· Be sure to use the full and official game title if you choose "other." This will ensure that duplicates are tallied properly.
· Do a little research— I will not upload something that's already easily accessible elsewhere.
- Recommended Sites: IGG-Games, Game List, Anime-Sharing, ErogeGames
- Recommended Sites [Extended]​
· If you notice any of the options on the results page have already been uploaded elsewhere, please speak up in the comments section!

Have any questions? Contact Me!

pastebin dot com slash cgxZQUXZ
List of itch.io & Steam keys, free to a good home. Just please don't take a key if you're not going to play the game, and please note that the itch.io keys will NOT give you a Steam key even if the game is available on Steam.

You can check their Steam pages to see if they're Mac compatible. I went ahead and checked it out for you. Roommates is compatible with Mac (which I figured because all the Winterwolves games have Mac versions) but unfortunately, Pub Encounter is PC only :((

You may be able to run PC games on a Mac using an emulator like Wineskin or PlayOnMac.

If you can't find a cracked Mac version of Roommates, drop a message here and I'll help you unlock the Mac demo from WW's site.

lel, if you're gonna spam a game fam, do it well. 11 votes for the same game in half an hour? I think not xD

Can somebody upload Requiescence, please?
It's a BL game by argent Games. Thank you in advance ^^

Anyone know where I can find the Extra Romances And Quick Play DLC for Planet Stronghold Colonial Defense?

Could anyone recommend me some good yaoi/BL games both commercial and free? Thanks!

Coming Out on Top ; Heirs and Graces ; Requiescence ; DRAMAtical Murder ; No, Thank You!!! ;
Lamento ~Beyond The Void~ ; Absolute Obedience ; Hunks Workshop ; Togainu no Chi ; Silver Chaos ;

I don't play BL games but I have heard of some (hopefully because they are good??) so I wrote those down.. they are all commercial, though you can find quite a few of these on erogedownload with the english patches for those that need it (and I'm sure the ones that aren't on erogedownload are on animesharing or here).
Maybe someone else can come up with a better list.

Aside from those Unrecognisable mentioned, there are others like: Enzai (contains bdsm and non-con, so if those aren't your thing, don't play this game), Hadaka Shitsuji (also contains bdsm and non-con, absolutely do not play this game if you're expecting lovey dovey happy ending), Sweet Pool, Break Chance Memento, and Where We Lay Our Scene (it's really short, though).

omerta chinmoku no okite and Lucky Dog are also good bl games..it's still ongoing translations but have finished routes that you can play

Also "The end of dreams" (chapter 1) is an rpg maker bl game and it's free.

For Requiescence... try out the demo first to get a feel for what the writing is like, because the full game is just going to be more of that. I felt it was really plodding and didn't get much out of it.

Thank you for your yaoi games recommendations. I have played a few of them but I also see some that I haven't tried yet.

Back