always falling for "only" really gay guys a early sign of of being a bi-sexual

justme1

May 20, 2008
always falling for "only" really gay guys a early sign of of being a bi-sexual

or even a lesbian? While growing up until now every man I have found attractive has been very very gay by sterotype....dress....wearing make up etc....If I have always found these men attractive that are very fem(im only 20) is this a early sign of being a lesbian or a bi-sexual????Masculine normal looking guys are not attractive to me at all.And I have fallen in love with a female friend before...not really sure if it was sexually or what...maybe im just denying the fact of it all.

that happened to me im lesbian all the way though so i suppose it was there femness.

you could be bisexual. its not just a 50/50 thing after all. i'm much more picky about men then women. maybe you just have very specific tastes.

Not necessarily. Just as some men really dig tough looking women, some women really like softer men. You could be bisexual, it's a possibility, but it might just be that you prefer men with certain fashions and looks.

A guy who likes women with shaved short hair isn't really gay. He's just got weird tastes. ;)

Back