Album art help! iTouch version 6.1 (It shows the album art for the last songs...

Ruben

Jul 18, 2008
...instead of the first anymore)? Okay i just downloaded itunes 6.1 and it totally messed up my album art. I download the album art which is a Jpeg or Png file and paste them under album art. The album art is okay it shows the artwork but lets say one the last song is a single or EP so i has another artwork to it. All other songs besides the last song have the original art, just the last song is the one with a diff pic and for album art it shows the picture for the last song instead of showing the original one.. Even tho its the art is on first song and in almost all the songs for the album it shows the one for the last one! Its annoying as hell i even tried deleting it and redownloading it.. It doesnt work.. I also have vinyls and they have 4 songs, 2 front and 2 on back, they have different album pics. And on my itouch it shows the album art for the wrong side . Like it only shows the stupid album art for the last songs only

Back