Against Animal Cruelty

I would like to say that I think her behavior is unhuman, and when it comes right down to it, you have to be a sick, deranged, violent, cruel human.

This woman and her ilk are at the very bottom of the barrel as far as humanity is concerned. My friend has an outdoors cat that craps on the floor so they won't let it come inside. It pains me to see that cat outside.

It's so scummy for someone to do that kind of thing. You have to have zero respect for life.

Anyone who mistreats and abuses animals should be severely punished IMO.

About what moosey said: it's true... psychopaths like Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were also guilty of cruelty to animals in their youth. Dahmer commented that that's the way it all began for him. Twisted and sick individuals.

I volunteer at the RSPCA every fortnight - I work in the "holding area" where they put the new animals before they figure out whether to put them down or treat their injuries & try to adopt them out. It's tough sometimes, especially when you know an animal's not going to make the grade.

It's sick what some people do to the animals that come in - a lot of the ones I see won't let people go near them because of past experience. It's also disappointing that if someone wants a new pet they will only look at the puppies & kittens.

If you're thinking of a pet, go to the (R)SPCA. Don't go to a pet shop as most of the chains use "puppy factories" where they keep certain dogs permanently pregnant. Also, spare a thought for the older animals or ones that may not look so pretty. They're the ones that need a home the most.

Weak people make themselves feel stronger by being cruel to others. At one end of the scale you have playground bullies. At the other end you have people seriously mistreating children or animals.

But be so weak that you can inflict a cruel death on a defenceless animal or a child is to be weak to the point of madness.

I agree with Melanie: this woman should be sectioned. She's obviously not all there. Maybe it was the fact that she's got two children that kept her from a longer sentance. But I dread to think what kind of an effect must she be having on them.

This is a pretty depressing story all round.

Back