Acura TSX or Honda Accord?

AUDIRS4RULEStttt

Jul 29, 2010
Would you rather prefer a Acura TSX (without navi) or take a Honda Accord SE (with nothing, just a lousy 6 cd changer, no V6, no stick shift).

I only care about driving dynamics, I am not interested in hauling a family from point A to point B, I don't care about insurance gas tax.

I've had a 330 ci and ever since I sold that bimmer (because it was expensive). I miss its handling and the fun factor. (I6 shick shift)

I am currently driving a 15 year old nissan that does 38 mpg....which I hate

My parents are in discussion of a new car...they want a minivan because for college purposes (like visiting me or for taking my things to campus etc..) and traveling.

I am being given a Honda Accord 5 speed auto (SE model) and truth be told I want an Acura TSX because its a beautiful looking car, better to drive, smaller than Accord.

I hate big cars, The American Accord is garbage in my opinion because of its large size, big nose, odd looking.

So what would you do if you are a college student and stuck in this decision? Acura or Honda?

get the accord. cheaper and less money for tires and keep up. also. i happen to think accords are better looking cars. and if you have a family and your going for looks and a smaller car then your being selfish. no offense

Back