Across Age iphone game help please?

Alisha

May 20, 2008
So, I'm playing Across Age, this awesome RPG game for the iphone and I'm seriously stuck. There's no walkthroughs or anything on the web, so i need some help.

I'm at this part where in this place (don't know the name) I have to find 9 puzzle pieces; some are blue and some and red and frankly they're basically blocks, not puzzle pieces. But I have 8 pieces but can't find the last one.

I would love if someone who has played the game could help me by telling me where all the pieces are. (sorry for the trouble)

By the way, at this point in the story line, I've already passed the House of Clocks and met Violet and everything and am now trying to solve the puzzle so I can move on. I REALLY want to move on. I think the art for the game is beautiful! The character drawings are gorgeous and real and there's even a bit of humor. Though the basic storyline is kind of a typical, I think the depth of the storyline is interesting and intriguing, and I'm waiting to see what happens between Ales and Ceska, though I can kind of guess. (No spoilers please!)

Back