A Vans Warped Tour Question?

ValRy

Jun 1, 2013
I'm sorry, I realize there are tons of these question going around, but I just need some clear information.

Okay so this year is the first time I am going to the VWT and I have two questions about it.

My first is about meeting the bands. So I've heard that you need to buy the VIP pass to be allowed to meet them, but I've also heard that it's open to everyone. People also are saying that you need to buy a bracelet or poster at the bands merch table to meet them. I would just like some clarification on how meeting the bands all work.

My second one is do you have any suggestion of how I could possibly make my way toward the front are of a stage to see a band preform? Again, I've seen people saying you need the VIP tix to be close up front. I just need some clarification on that as well.

Thank you so much I know how annoying the VWT questions are but there's so many answers I'm getting so confused, and I would like to go there knowing a little bit about what to do.

you can buy vips and that will allow you to meet them.
I think the first 100 or so people who get a ticket get to meet them (I think you just have to buy something to get a ticket)
also another way you could meet them for free is just try to hang around areas where all of their buses are located. ims sure it wouldn't be hard to find

you dont need vip to be in the front. its first come first serve. I would go there an hour before a band performs to get in the front. also pushing your way to the front isnt easy but its possible.

Back