A tool to Convert DVD to WMV, any suggestions? Ten points for Best Answer.?

MoB1

Jun 25, 2008
Hi, I get a problem here, my friend gives me a copy of self-made DVD disk and he wants me to edit it for him. As for this point, Wmv is really a nice format for video edition.But it seems that I need convert DVD to WMV file at first, how to deal with it?
PS: Someone told me that dvd ripper could be useful, I never used it before. Can you show me some really nice tool for this? Thx.

http://www.imtoo.com/dvd-to-wmv-converter.html
Had I read the ten points bullshit first I would not have answered the question, you know as well as we answerers do that the best answer gets them so why offend with your crap? Some of us answer your questions because we like to help.

Hey, buddy. I think you are out if you have never used a DVD ripper before. To edit DVD videos, it is necessary for us to convert it to common videos such as convert DVD to WMV. And then it is possible for you to edit them. What's more, I think you are a clever guy, convert DVD to WMV is the right choice for you, because WMV can be compatible with more video players or digital devices.
If you do not know how to choose a good DVD ripper, I can recomend you WonderFox DVD ripper, it can help you convert DVD to WMV easily and fastly, I am now using it, it works well. And, there is tip that may help you, you can use it to know more details about convert DVD to WMV:http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/convert-dvd-to-wmv.html I hope you problem will be solved, good luck!

your can convert DVD to WMV directly with some DVD Ripper,
Enjoy DVD is a good way to enjoy your time, but it is not convenient to watch, in order to enjoy your DVD easily, you can rip a DVD to WMV with DVD Ripper, enjoy it in your digital devices, it is very easy follow this tutorial.
Now rip your favourite DVD to WMV with Xilisoft DVD ripper and enjoy your favourite DVD on your fingertips.
Download DVD to WMV Ripper(for free)and start the tutorial.

I recommend you use DVDFab DVD Ripper. It can rip DVD to almost all popular video formats such as MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, H.264, AVI, FLV, WMV, etc. compatible with iPod / iPhone (iPhone 4) / iPad (iPad 2) / PSP / ZUNE / NDS / Xbox 360 / PS3, and other specific format supported by Cell Phone, Apple TV, PVP and PDA.

Back