A question about Roger Federer and his wife?

Roger Federer 28, married his public relations manager Miroslava Vavrinec, 32 (an average looking fatty) in April 2009 and had gave birth to his twins in July 2009.

Could it be possible that he was tricked? That she decided to celebrate his win with a little boom boom and lie about taking the pill, got pregnant and blackmailed him into marriage?
Emotional blackmail?

They met at the Olympics 2000, she was also a tennis player, they were both representing Switzerland... They've been together ever since, then she got knocked up in 2008, they married a month before she delivered in 2009... Ever Since he's been struggling, guess he can't handle the double life now, career and family life...

As hard as it may be to believe, they love each other ;) She's very pretty and it's actually more to do with personality on both sides. Roger is quite reserved naturally, and actually fairly high maintenance emotionally. He needs someone to ground him, and someone who knows how to behave around him. He needs someone to look after him :) That's exactly what she does. He buys her handbags and she does everything for him :) She grounds him, keeps him under control, cares for him, supports him and helps him be the best.

After losing matches, his coach used to have to let him have the music on full blast in the car on the way home to get rid of his anger. He must be hard to handle at times, tennis is intense :) She's just his perfect match on that level. She cooks for him, she even pulls him out of press conferences when he's too long because he'd be there all night if not. He adores her.

I do agree it was strange how she got pregnant before they were married, i think it could have been an accident but i'm pretty sure she didn't have to force him :) Though he did take his time, 7 years!

Well, Roger was busy traveling and practicing, and she was just available. It's easier to just do it so to avoid other distractions. I thought it was a pretty smart move. In Chinese old saying, having an average/ugly wife is one of the 3 keys to longevity. The other one is take a walk after dinner everyday. I forgot the 3rd one, it's about food :(
Obviously Roger is looking into the long run as he can have any woman he wants so why not making it work for him :)

Back