A good sport-bike to start with?

Gibson_Ray

Nov 9, 2010
My budget is $2000, I'm looking for some used bike obviously but something that I can learn the proper way of sport bike riding, I wanna jump from that used one to a brand new one like a CBR or ZX6 or my Dream bike the Daytona 675, so im 5;6 , I don't want a 250cc, it would be great an older 600cc or maybe a v twin 650, something that if I buy it for 2k It would have a good resale value and I can sell it for 1800 or around that price. then I can go and give that as a down payment for da daytona lol.

so what u guys , experts on this topic think it would be the best or some good choices?

PS: I was like every new beginner that wanted an Inline four 600cc as a first motorcycle to learn on, thanks god I change my mind and I want something used, learn the proper ways and then go for what I really want, I'M TAKING THE MSF COURSE BEFORE SITTING ON THE BIKE OK. . I have the whole gear already.
Easy going(DUDE I never said that I wanna start on a 600cc beast, something smaller maybe 400cc or 500cc, or any older 600cc man, take it easy, I ain't one of those beginner dummies, yes PROPER WAYS, controlling that speed, leaning, braking, clutching .. chill up man

Back