A child called me fat and the mother laughed?

Selena

Jun 1, 2008
I'm pretty upset right now - Please tell me what you think of this

I was in a shop and some girl about 8 - 10 comes over to me and points and laughs, she then shouts really loud at my face. ""Your fat, You Pig, You fat pig""

I had a cake in my basket for my daughter's birthday and she screams out
""No No No! No cake for you, your too fat, put that cake back pig""

She actually grabs the cake from my basket and I grab it back and tell her to shut up and how she is really rude, I said it is none of your business and get your hands off my cake.

I was really pissed off because I wasn't doing anything wrong and this kid was making a huge scene in the shop and treating me like rubbish.

Then I look behind her and there is the mother laughing, not loud but you can see she is smirking away and then the girl runs back to her and they walk off smirking.

The mother didn't even make her say sorry or anything! I know if that was my kid I would of made sure they said sorry, I would of said sorry and even pull their pants down and give them a good spanking later.

I am really hurt right now and I am on a diet and going to a gym everyday.
Why are kids these days so rude and what do you think of this situation?

That child is unbelievably rude! This is like a 9 year old so ignore that brat! Don't worry. you're on the right track to losing weight.

The mother and child are both b*stards. Keep doing what you are doing. Normal, average, respectable people do not make scenes like that. They will rot in Hell. Don't worry, if you ever see them again make sure to cross the mother's path and spit in her eye. Damn her and her child, damn them to Hell.

There are very good people in this world and there are very bad people. You were just unfortunate enough to be in the same vicinity as some of the bad ones today. It happens. I think everyone encounters someone incredibly rude at least once in their lifetime.

What a rude child, and mother. I understand you are hurt, but you can only move on. The mother may be laughing now, but she is putting her daughter on a dangerous path.

This mother and her daughter are so rude. Just forget it; no need to be upset to rude persons. Going to a gym everyday is a good habit to keep you healthy.

Back