4 months ago i ask this question about my girl cheating more like a rant, but

D_Wanted

Sep 14, 2012
now i get turn on by it why? I found my ex cheating on me. I felt humialiated and betrayed. But now i get turned on by it. Its so embarraresing yet i want to share it so i share it on yahoo answers because no one knows who i am. My fear became my pleasure. The rant is below you don't have to read it. Just answer this the question i ask.

We just had started to date. She like me and pretty much made the first move on me. She is really hot im not exagerraging she has a swim suit body. But she was really naive and innocent. Her friends convince her and me to go out. She dresses nice but never like a ****. But that don't mean you can't notice her breasts and butt. She has those body features for a young skinny white girl. We both didn't much had experience. Maybe i did a little bit more since i am older.

But we went on a camping trip with a school program. Their was this guy named Deandre who used to be my friend. Hes buff and taller than me. Hes black and me & my girl are latino even though my girl looks white, idk why but where im from Latinos and Blacks have racial problems with each other when they get older but are friends when their kids. He was cool with me but he didn't seem the same. He was now cocky and kind of tried to pick a fight with me. I avoid fighting him because he was bigger than me and their were more blacks than latinos in the camping trip. But he still ask me to kick it with him i didn't mind but then he notice my ex who was my girl at the time and he was giving her rude compliments. My girlfriend look annoyed and told him to stop but because i was around Deandre then she was around him. Deandre told me that my girl like him. I told him to stop messing her and the only reason she was around us was because she was going out with me. We were trying to keep it on the low because her snitch older cousin was their and her mom doesn't let her have bf until shes 18. He seem to not care because later he dare my gf that if he aims a dart backwards at the bulls eye that my gf woud flash him and if he lost he would pour ice in his croch. My gf agree thinking it wouldn't work. But he did it, my gf backdown and he was insisting for her to do flash him until he gave up. Later i was in the cabin with Deandre and this other friend of his we were on the cabin my gf and her cousin came in. Deandre slapped my girls butt but all she did was look back. I know that Deandre tries to act like a player and a g in front of his friend. In the camping trip only Deandre knew i was dating her and i only told him so he can stay away from her. I was now pissed i whisper my girl to leave with her cousin and then i left to ask my friends to back me up. My gf went back to get her sweater. I saw her got in the cabin and the other guy got out. Then her cousin told me to follow her. As i got closer to the window i heard Deandre telling my gf that shes a ***** for not keeping up with the bet. Then i heard her said he can kiss her in the cheeck, but he said he would kiss her tids. My gf call him stupid and she walk away then i saw him grab her arm and throw her on the bed he started kissing her on the cleavage area for a second i tought that was rape but i saw my girl smiling. I didn't know what to do i heard the counselors near the cabin i ran thinking counselor got to the cabin already. Because the boys couldn't be with the girls in the same cabin but when i got back i actually found them having sex.

The next day it was time to go back home, i couldn't see my gf in the eye. I was a little wimp im a virgin and i was planning to loose it with her. Then i heard my gf talk with this other girl saying she lost her virginity last night. She broke up with me 2 days later. I got into a big fight with her and then she told me to get over her. She told me i should have balls to fight Deandre she never spoke like that. She was innocent and now she is mean and always makes sex jokes.

Back