24hour fitness online membership question?

EddY

May 15, 2008
Hi im 18 years old and i want to join 24hour but i dont have a credict card so i want to sign up online so that way i can use my moms without wasting her time and having her go with me. another reason is because i dont look 18 so they might id me and i only have my school id right now, so my question is, if i sign up online are they still gonna need my id when i go use the gym? Or how does that work? Cuz they still need my fingerprints right? Any help would be apreciated thank you

I don't see what you're worried about, if you have your Mom's permission to use her credit card (which you'd better!) and if you are truly 18 years old. A valid ID will have your birthdate.

And why would they need your fingerprints? In the first place, they would have to have an expert in fingerprint identification on the premises. In the second place, you shouldn't use any credit card to join any health club. Most of these places want to sign you up for a year or more and charge you a monthly fee. And many of them continue to take your money when you decide to quit even after you have fulfilled a year's commitment. Have your mother go with you and pay only month to month with NO contract. Protect yourself from these fitness clubs. I'm not singling out any specific health club but there have been many sued for fraud. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will need a photo ID for your fist visit. at which time they will put you into the index finger fingerprint access system at that gym location. You enter your 10 digit access code and scan one of your index fingers when you use the gym. I see no reason not to use cash if you get a month to month plan. You can buy a two year plan for 24hr fitness from Costco for

Back