2012 Acura TSX Finance Help please!!!?

VanessaS

Mar 5, 2008
My lease is up in May for my 2009 Acura TSX with tech package. I am considering financing/purchasing a new one and had gone to the dealership yesterday to see what my options are. Buying out my car is not worth it. Luckily, there is no buyback fee because of the condition of my car and the colors are desirable. Please help me determine if the offer I got is a good offer. I am new to this so not really sure what I am doing.

I am looking at the black/black 2012 tsx with tech package. The car is 33,795. He knocked it down to 32,000 and included $500 in my down payment. The interest rate is 1.9% and since I live in NY the taxes are 8.765. I am willing to put down $8,000 so technically it will be $8,500 bc of the $500 they are including in the down payment.

The car comes out to $26,552.50 (that includes taxes n fees but does not including my down payment). For 60 months the payments come out to $464.24. I plan to add more to my payments monthly so I can pay it off sooner.

For those of you who know how to do the numbers, would you consider this a good deal? Please help!!

As soon as you drive that new car off the lot its value will drop around 10% or more . If I was you I would go looking for a used low mileage car . You might even get one for your 8 grand . Remember if economy tanks what you own is yours , If you still owe and can't make payments they repo it and no wheels then .

Back