2004 Suzuki Forenza Leaking all The water can it be only the thermostat?

baby_angel200605

Nov 22, 2008
i have a 2004 suzuki forenza which 3months ago the water was so hot that it came out Through the box where the water is in so i took it to mechanic he said it was one of the fans i barely got money and order the fans 1week ago got em and he installed them but it still pops the water out so im guessing thermostat took it out showed it to every auto parts no one knows for sure if its the thermostat drove the car for 10mins without the thermostat and this time the water did not pop which is good i guess it is the thermostat now i bought one today for the car type and its smaller then the original thermostat now i have to also replace the housing but i have no idea how to find the housing :( im going nuts im even crying im only 20 with a 5yr old child i cant deal with this no more i don't work no one is helping me out i go to college and i receive TANF since the baby daddy disappear once i said i was prego anyways please can someone tell me is it the thermostat if so where do i find the right housing for the new thermostat??

Additional Details
can i drive the car around without the thermostat? If so for how long and how far?
the mileage is 130169
This is the picture of where the water pops out of
http://tinypic.com/r/210c3er/7
COPY ND PASTE THE LINK TO THE URL AND IT WILL SHOW YOU THE PICTURE OF WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Additional Details
i ha vent driven my car since it started spilling the water.. and no its the right thermostat just smaller now something about the manufacturer making them smaller and i took the old one to get checked and they told me that the springs shouldn't be so hard they even made me drive with it in the car and the hot water was stuck so they said it was the thermostat. by the way im scared to drive my car with out the thermostat can it fuck up?
No i live in Houston,TX

Back