10 Points TO Best Answer! Could she be interested in potentially more than friends?

WhoDatt

Nov 17, 2011
I'll list the main points here:

- I'm a sophomore in college. I was told by a family friend that this girl would be entering my college as a freshman.

- I sent her a message and added her on facebook. In the message I told her that if she needed any help or had any questions to ask me. She replied with a nice response.

- A few months into the semester, she had a facebook status which said to click 'like' and she will write a "TO BE HONEST" on your wall. She wrote "tbh i dont know you very well but you seem cool.. tbh your nice because you messaged mee and said you would help if i ever needed it.. tbh we should talk more lol"

- Last night, we chatted on facebook for almost two hours. We stopped at 1AM when I finally said I was going to bed. She said it was a good idea and then immediately logged off after we said good night and good bye. Her last response in the chat: "okeyy sounds good same i got an 8 am.. buuut goodnight and yess ttyl lol :)"

- Unfortunately I haven't spoken in person before, but I believe I've caught her looking/checking me out a few times.

- She also likes my facebook statues here and there... also she liked one I posted today.

well possibly but not right at the moment. she is probably crushing on you like a little kid right now but you should wait a bit longer to see if she develops stronger feeling otherwise a relationship other than friends could become uncomfortable for you both. Good luck with her.

well get to know her more in person?! ask her out for coffee or something and say it's just to chat and get to know each other better! take things slowly and go from there?!

Sound like she's interested, she wants to get you know you better too. Try and arrange to hang out with her either via text or facebook. (if you don't have her number ask and i'm sure she'll give it)

Back