How does selling luxury goods on internet effect luxury brands?

MJ5

Mar 9, 2009
and do luxury goods lose their luxury reputation if sold on internet?

lot of companies ban their goods from being sold on the internet, but than again, some luxury goods will have online exclusives.

One problem I see effecting the luxury goods in a negative way is the counterfitting of luxury goods. Some of these luxury goods may cost thousands, but a good fake might cost a small fraction of the cost.

affect others? bad they want to make profit but if you are then ppl are more intrested in your stuff then others..

affect others? bad they want to make profit but if you are then ppl are more intrested in your stuff then others..

lot of companies ban their goods from being sold on the internet, but than again, some luxury goods will have online exclusives.

One problem I see effecting the luxury goods in a negative way is the counterfitting of luxury goods. Some of these luxury goods may cost thousands, but a good fake might cost a small fraction of the cost.

Back