Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    canadian boi
    all you have to buy is ANY micro SD card but if you dont have an adapter, get one. and its only up to 4 GB

M W

Motorola Krzr K1m Micro SD compatability?

OK do, I'm looking at a bunch of Micro SD cards on eBay, they're selling for way cheap, and I come accross some that are specifically for my Motorola Krzr. Do I have to buy one of those? Or can I just buy any Micro SD?

Also, what's the Memory limit for the phone's MSD? (1, 2, 4, 8 GB?)

Thank you!
    LOL yeah, it has like 20 MB on the phone for Apps and even music (I downloaded a free song from Vcast) But other than that, if you want music... you better get a card so, that's why I wanted to know which.

Thanks people!
    Oh, one more thing.

So my friend had a 2GB card for his phone (different phone and service) and I put it into my phone. The phone did see the memory (the card) but I couldn't access his music or photos, why?

Kelsey H
    No, you can buy any Micro SD card, but it can only use up to a 4 GB card. Anything higher won't work in the phone.

canadian boi
    all you have to buy is ANY micro SD card but if you dont have an adapter, get one. and its only up to 4 GB

RAWR♥ iM A DiNO!
    You dont need to buy a Motorola SD. I recomend you get a Scan Disk because they are cheaper than other Micro SD cards and most come with a SD attachment (a good thing but i dont know why lol).

If a MSD is a Micro SD then it doesnt matter there all the same exept for the amount of space on it. =]

at least thats what i thought. My Samsung it doesnt matter because i have the SD card and i can put any type of space like 1 GB 2 GB or more and it works with all of them

RAWR♥ iM A DiNO!
    You dont need to buy a Motorola SD. I recomend you get a Scan Disk because they are cheaper than other Micro SD cards and most come with a SD attachment (a good thing but i dont know why lol).

If a MSD is a Micro SD then it doesnt matter there all the same exept for the amount of space on it. =]

at least thats what i thought. My Samsung it doesnt matter because i have the SD card and i can put any type of space like 1 GB 2 GB or more and it works with all of them

Mildred S
    Does the Motorola Krzr have ANY MEMORY ? LOL. I was not aware.