he's so affectionate with me...? I really don't know. He knows he's not getting in my pants because I'm a virgin. He has respected that and encouraged me to remain one and give it to a guy who loves me and won't give up on me. So it's not that.

Basically, we haven't been talking as much. Lately over the past few weeks, he'll just stop replying to my texts. I called him twice and he never returned the calls. Yet he tells me that he really misses me and shaved the first letter of my name into his head so I was confused. After five days of not hearing anything from him, he didn’t even return my calls, I was irritated. I got mad and felt like I was being strung along so I texted him telling him "If you don't want to talk to me anymore, then you should have just let me know!" He replied with "Sorry, I've just been way too busy. I still want to talk to you, sorry, I miss you" I asked him how many girls he was talking to and he said “Hmm? None…even if I was, you’d be the first one I’d reply to but I’m not and I’ve been busy.” I asked if he would be busy later this week because I wanted to meet up with him. He never replied. That night, I got all dolled up and went to the club and found him breakdancing there! I felt like he was bs-ing about being busy because he had time to stand in line, go to the club, and breakdance. Yet I didn’t say anything about it because I feel like I don’t have a place to. Even though his behavior has been getting on my nerves, I still really like him a lot and I don’t want to push him away. I’m trying to make this as short as possible…

I kept dancing and having fun, keeping my eye on him. He didn’t notice me yet at that point. I didn’t see him dancing with any girls. My friend kept encouraging me to go say hi to him. I didn’t want to because I felt like he didn’t want to talk to me! I mean he could have told me to meet him there and didn’t plus he hadn’t been talking to me as much lately. Yet, I still really liked him and didn’t want to leave without spending some time with him. I said hi to him then started to walk away, but he went after me. I said “Lets dance!” it was an ‘in the moment’ thing. It felt right! We started dancing and he got really protective when this guy tried to grind on me from the front while we were dancing. I pushed the guy away and said “I don’t do that”. We sat down and talked for a bit, then he wanted to stand up because his side hurt. Basically, he got really affectionate with me at that point; wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me close to him, quick pecks on each shoulder, kissing my cheek and forhead, putting his head in the crook of my neck and smelling my hair then kissing my neck, putting his forhead against mine and looking in my eyes, rubbing my back while he had his arms around me, and kissing me passionately and more! Then the next day he’s back to having a conversation with me then just randomly stops replying.

I’m confused! When we kiss, it sends tingles down my spine and it feels like we’re in our own little world! I don’t know how he couldn’t feel it too! Plus when I had to leave, he was still so sweet, he gave me a big hug and one last long kiss. His behavior indicates that he’s into me! But then the next day, he’s back to not texting me! I don't know , I’m new to dating so it may just be me lacking dating knowledge. I mean we don’t have to talk every day…maybe he really is busy…but he promised he would text me THIS WEEK and let me know when we can hang out and he hasn’t. So I’m really confused. What do you think? Please help! What should I do? What does his behavior say?