my sister is masturbating in front of me?

Tibby

Mar 25, 2008
ok, i have a younger sister and i've recently discovered she's masturbating (now she's 12,5 and im 15). anyway she doesnt know i know it. i discovered it one day while we were watching tv together. she had covered her stomach with a pillow (it looked so usual). but then i noticed what she was masturbating (its not difficult because im masturbating too and i know when someone does it). since then. every time we're watching tv i look at her. guess what? she's masturbating all the time when we watch tv. she thinks i don't know it. she really gets on my nerves! i cant stand it. i think everyone must masturbate but alone, and if someone does it in front of other people that shows he/she doesnt respect them. i hate the way she acts when she does it, like nothing its happening!!!! i just hate it because i show some respect and im masturbating in my room or in bathroom but she's not! oh, please, tell me what to do. i feel so UNCOMFORTABLE!!! you dont know what is to have your younger sister siting near you and masturbating like nothing is happening... it gets on my nerves. dont tell me to talk to her, cause i cant talk about it... HELP!

one day when ur watch tv just say stop it out loud or low,lol,and she will know

well,
you don't want me to say this but ..
you have to tell her.
tell her you know
and that this is something you should do in private.
she'll get the picture
trust me,
its the only way.

Get a tall glass of ice-water, cubes included. Throw it on her when she starts. Tell her is she is going to act like a dog in heat that is what she gets. Dare her to tell your parents why you did it.

Not a good idea is it? No. Tell your parents. They will talk with her.

Tell your parents on her or whomever you live with that's older, grandparents, aunt, or uncle. Tell on her and let them know that's what you notice.

Tell your parents on her or whomever you live with that's older, grandparents, aunt, or uncle. Tell on her and let them know that's what you notice.

well she probably doesn't know it's wrong. masturbation is normal. maybe everytime she starts you need to just get out of the room.

Ha, if you have the balls, tell her about it.

If not, suck it up and get over it. It is the only way.

say something like at when u wer at your friends house his sister was doing it and then say to her how gross is that?maybe then she'l get the picture and stop.

Next time she does it, shout loudely "quit touching ur privates u perv" and she will probably be so emberassed she won't be touching anything for awhile.

next time she is doing it, just be like what are you doing? she will look at your in horror and say nothing. hopefully she will stop for good. im not sure what there is to do with this situation but good luck

dont tell her you masturbate
but its been to long && thas gross
watching tv, you masturbate && then
you touch the couch without washing hands¿
masterbating is fine but tell her it rong when your
infront of ppl. she might not be aware ppl kno
what it is, she might not even kno theres a word
for it but all she knos is tha shes pleasureing herself
&& she shouldnt in public, tell her its nasty, embarassing
and ppl will look at her weird, shell be shocked && embarassed
&& also will learn from it so tell her.

Talk to you Mum about it. She will so understand.
Your mum will talk to your lil sis so you dont have to :)
Good Luck,

Tell Your Sister To Use Vibrator instead of Using her Finger because it's obvious that She Start doing it when you & she together watching TV. Second option is .... you put Oh yah, Oh yah video cd, I mean a fucking video Cd to play so that she can enjoy what she's doing.

Best Answer.
Jackie Chan

Back