Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is alpine a good car audio brand?

is alpine a good audio brand for car systems. also which is best diamond, jl audio, rockford fosgate, and kicker and which is best for the price. i was looking into alpine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    alpine is GREAT. they have really climbed to the top over the years. the type x is one of the best 1000 watt subs in the world ive got two of em powered by 2 alpine pdx1.1000. their amps are also very good. not the best but you definetly get what you pay for. for subs i would get alpine but only type x or r. mtx 8500 or 9500 series. and look at fi ssd through btl. they are all good. for an amp i would look at rockford fosgate. well built just like alpine but only difference is theyre underrated so you get more than what you pay for.

Downloads
    Uploads
    alpine is great, as well as kicker, but mtx is also amazing.. look into them ebfore going to rockford fosgate

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah defintly look around first, although i have 1 10" type r, in a properly tuned ported box, and it defintly beats, it is loud. and i've heard just about everything, JL's including w7 13.5" and two 15" sx from RE, and ive heard the XXX, and the kicker L7 and FI BTLs, i mean obviously there not as loud as what i just listed but it beats and sound quality is great, for one ten inch it sounds great. Also what amp you have is a big factor. I'm planning on getting two of these cause i have a 1000/2 amp so it'd be absolutly perfect for 2 alpine type r's but if i just wanted one sub, i would get the type x 10" or 12" those slap.

But Alpine is very good overall very solid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    going by past experience, i like jl...i had 4 w6's (i'll give away my age if i tell u how long ago) but i LOVED them...i actually still have em in my garage in the box i built (i can't seem to part wit them) :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alpine is good but i love my kickers!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    going by past experience, i like jl...i had 4 w6's (i'll give away my age if i tell u how long ago) but i LOVED them...i actually still have em in my garage in the box i built (i can't seem to part wit them) :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rockford Fosgate has really nice sound quality but they are kinda price. I have 2 kickers that would be better if i was pushing more than 500 watts to them. But if you dont care about price get Rockford Fosgate P3's.