An electronic device GPS type child locator?

Ms_S

Jul 30, 2008
Hi, first of all, I know our children aren't dogs or cats, and I don't like the sound of it either. I dont even agree with those child leashes things that some people use. But here is the thing, I have been having these nightmares in which someone kidnaps my baby and I can't find her. I know many parents probably have had this nightmare, its a common fear. But I am going on holiday soon, internationally to visit my parents, and I am going alone because my husband has work. And I don't know, I guess I'm just scared that my fears will be realised, because I'm from a small town where you could leave your doors open and even if someone did take something or commited a crime, you'd know exactly who is was the next day. And abduction is so low where I live, you just don't hear about it.
Bla bla , anyway long story short, I was wondering if there existed like a small gps tag or something that I could attach to a baby bracelet or anklet or something, because my girl is 20 months and she runs, and she is friendly and trusting and is so full of energy, and being pregnant, sometimes I can't keep up with her. I'm just nervous.

Anyone heard of a product like this?

Back