is it haram to put beautiful rims on my car?

Not Haraam, Makrooh I'd say.
Rather give the same money to charity.
Besides nowadays those fancy shmancy rims get stolen quite easily

spending (wasting..) money in excess is haram, esp for such pointless things

take a lesson from this harami--

http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f34/saudi-prince-waleeds-38th-car-diamond-studded-benz-1352/

I dunno whats the meaning of rims....
what do u mean by chain?? necklace? if necklace then yes its haram coz u r kinda "copying" Ladies n thats haram

No it is not Haram
u don't have to give your money to Charity if you don't want to,, as long as you have already paid your Zakat, and Have extra money then why not?..the Prophet said that Allah likes to see his Nama on his Slave
that means if god gave you money then you should be happy about it and use it wisely..also keep in mind that god will judge you for every cent u have had.
about the chain, this is Haram because it is Haram for men to act like Women..chain is a type of Jewelry, so no i wouldn't copy the girls
my Opinion and Allah 3lam.

No it is not Haram
u don't have to give your money to Charity if you don't want to,, as long as you have already paid your Zakat, and Have extra money then why not?..the Prophet said that Allah likes to see his Nama on his Slave
that means if god gave you money then you should be happy about it and use it wisely..also keep in mind that god will judge you for every cent u have had.
about the chain, this is Haram because it is Haram for men to act like Women..chain is a type of Jewelry, so no i wouldn't copy the girls
my Opinion and Allah 3lam.

Back