Why do I have to call to get my text messages?

Alyson

May 24, 2008
I have alltel and since yesterday I have had to call myself or any other number to get my text messages, or i get them all at once several hours after they have been sent. The messages that are being sent to me are from various other companies and alltel. Now it's not my phone because my brother who has a totally different phone is experiencing the same problem. Now I don't know what to do and this is getting really annoying so if anyone has experienced this or knows what is causing the problem and knows how to fix it or has any ideas on how to fix it please let me know.

Be really careful right now, there are scams, they text your bank is over drafter or your phone is going to be turned off. If you get those, close the phone then call your phone provider or bank do not respond or call the numbers they tell you to call, they are stealing your information when you do. ATT gets slow getting text messages somtimes too, I think its them working on their network.

Be really careful right now, there are scams, they text your bank is over drafter or your phone is going to be turned off. If you get those, close the phone then call your phone provider or bank do not respond or call the numbers they tell you to call, they are stealing your information when you do. ATT gets slow getting text messages somtimes too, I think its them working on their network.

Back