How do you check your T-Mobile cell phone records?

BenL

May 27, 2008
This incident happened and my mom doesn't want me to talk to one of my best friends. She's checking my phone records to also see how late I'm texting people.

I have the Sidekick Slide

I have 2 questions:
Can you see when I instant message people on the records?
How do I view my phone records?

you can view ur record online or the monthly bill they sent home.. as for your texting, there no way to see it on a bill.. the only way to obtain that number of texting is to call customer service.. if not your mom can look at your phone to see how late ur were texting

you can view ur record online or the monthly bill they sent home.. as for your texting, there no way to see it on a bill.. the only way to obtain that number of texting is to call customer service.. if not your mom can look at your phone to see how late ur were texting

Back