Unblock a samsung g600?

LauraB

Jun 1, 2008
Okay guys, really need help here! i tried, stupidly, to put a t-mobile sim card into my o2 phone and when i did it came up that i needed some password, which i didn't have or know so i, stupidy once again, started typing in random numbers in some hope i'd crack it. obviously not. I have a Samsung G600 phone and now everytime i turn it on i have the option to type in a password or call SOS - emergency service. From there, i took it to the local o2 shop who told me i should type into the samsung site firmware or software or something along those lines and completely wipe the phone.
i can't find anything! i need some sort of code i'm thinking but really, i'm absolutely lost... can someone help at all?!
really, really need some help, guys! i honestly can't live without my phone, hah.
but seriousssllyy?!

Your Samsung G600 has been restricted to O2 network and it will work with that network only. You cannot use any other network on that phone unless it is unlocked. To unlock a mobile phone from network restriction you need to enter its unique unlock code. Every Samsung phone has a limited number of attempts to enter the unlock code. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Samsung G600 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
So if you still have any attempts left in your Samsung G600, visit OnlineGSMunlock.Com and get the unique unlock code at affordable cost with easy unlocking guide. Good luck.

Back