Earphones causing problems with my ears?

I

iswd1

I recently aquired an Ipod and have been listening to it regularly. Unfortunately, this has caused a somewhat severe problem for me; pain in my ear. The ear buds that come with the ipod are ok, nothing great, but I got a pair of Phillips brand earbuds that have small rubber tubes on them that fit into your ear canal. These offer a MUCH better sound quality, but now after 3 days, I can't use them or the original earbuds because there is a small bump on the top of my ear canal entrance where the buds are held in place. I can't put the new or the original buds in my ears at all now because it hurts so bad.

I figured I'd wait a day and try, no avail, still hurts. I really want to listen to my ipod while working, but I'm afraid no matter what ear buds I try, it will be painful to wear. Any suggestions?

this happind to me, wen i first started wearing them but i stopped for lik a week n it worked nortmal n didn hurt but it sometimes comes back my suggestion use them as little as possible.

try getting a pair that sita over the whole ear - wont look as good but means you can have music while you work

Back