Religion VS. Mythology and Folklore.?

There's so many major religions that have been mainstream for thousands of years. Though there were many other religions before that. So how did some end up so "popular" and others end up in the other Y!A category? haha

Uh-huh...eyewitnesses, then you quote 2nd Peter.
Do you guys not ever check anything out?

http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/scriptures/www.innvista.com/scriptures/compare/secpeter.htm

For the most part, the religions that have survived have done so by force. They allied with (or took over) governments, and so became the religion forced on large populations.
That's changed *somewhat* in the past 100 years...but not enough.

Peace.

I personally believe mythology and folklore should be completely done away with... but, that's not going to happen.

Religion does not say 'Christians only'.

We have eye witness accounts to Christianity...

2 Peter 1:16. For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

I find the mythology board to be a refuge for people still following pagan religions. Makes it easier to get actual answers, and they don't get buried as quickly, like on this board.
Doesn't make them less popular, though.

I find the mythology board to be a refuge for people still following pagan religions. Makes it easier to get actual answers, and they don't get buried as quickly, like on this board.
Doesn't make them less popular, though.

Back