Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good Phones That Work For T-Mobile?

I want to buy a new phone. Although i'm just a teen. I've been researching and found some pretty cool phones out there. For one, there's the T-Mobile G1 and the Samsung Behold. I want to know which one would be better? I love to text but i kind of think the G1's QWERTY keyboard is kind of annoying due to design. Is the Samsung Behold any better? And if there are other suggestions, please tell me. I also LOVE touchscreen phones and QWERTY ones. Thank You VERY much!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got the G1 not to long ago and I absolutely love it. I especially love the "shop savvy" feature. This feature lets you hold your phone up to any UPC and it scans it and then tells you where you can find it cheaper in the stores or online. Also, the map feature not only gives you directions, but it tells you how the traffic is on the highways. You can download a bunch of free games and software. It has a very nice camera and calender feature. I've never tried the Behold.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get the Sidekick! If I was on T-Mobile I'd definitely get that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    everybody has G1 and it's just getting annoying and overrated like sidekicks and iPhones...
    I have Motorola E8 (ROKR), the only 1 in school. that's pretty cool that nobody else has it ;-)
    if I were you, I'd rather buy something online that nobody has. get an unlocked phone, they work with any company

get HTC (t4242)

Downloads
    Uploads
    everybody has G1 and it's just getting annoying and overrated like sidekicks and iPhones...
    I have Motorola E8 (ROKR), the only 1 in school. that's pretty cool that nobody else has it ;-)
    if I were you, I'd rather buy something online that nobody has. get an unlocked phone, they work with any company
    get HTC (t4242)

Downloads
    Uploads
    get HTC (t4242)

Downloads
    Uploads
    get HTC (t4242)

Downloads
    Uploads
    get HTC (t4242)