Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how long will it take for my sprint phone to be shipped to my house?!?

My dad ordered the pink instinct for me, and I've been dying to get the phone, how long should it take?
    My dad said he ordered it Saturday, to his work so should it already be there by now?

if you have the instinct, please say if you like it or not. Everyone I know who has it says good things about it and everyone that I know who has the iPhone says they don't really like it.

Junior Member ttishould'vecheatedtt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well i love the instinct so much the texting is great on

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends if he payed shipping or not. If he did than it should be there the next business day. If not than it would take 2-3 days. When i ordered my phone online, i ordered it Monday morning n it was at my door Wednesday at2-ish. I had the instinct but just sold it because im switching service. Its really cute ur gana love it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends if he payed shipping or not. If he did than it should be there the next business day. If not than it would take 2-3 days. When i ordered my phone online, i ordered it Monday morning n it was at my door Wednesday at2-ish. I had the instinct but just sold it because im switching service. Its really cute ur gana love it!

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 ldaisd

Quote Originally Posted by ehh. View Post
    My dad ordered the pink instinct for me, and I've been dying to get the phone, how long should it take?
    My dad said he ordered it Saturday, to his work so should it already be there by now?

if you have the instinct, please say if you like it or not. Everyone I know who has it says good things about it and everyone that I know who has the iPhone says they don't really like it.
    i have the instinct :/ but i hate it i have had it for like maybe 3 months, not even and it already freezes and crap my new phone is going to come in the mail